NMAPE Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre
Published: 04 June 2014
Last Updated: 15 January 2016
The Dental Practical and Training Medical Centrewas foundedbyreorganization of the Dental Polyclinic of NMAPE Institute of Dentistry according to the Decree of the Rector of NMAPE, Academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Full Professor Yu. V. Voronenko (Decree No. 627 dated 01/03/2011, under the resolution of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 18/01/2011, No. 10.03.70/139)
The Director of NMAPE Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre is Galyna F. BILOKLYTSKA, MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor, Honored Scientist and Technologist of Ukraine.
NMAPE Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre is located (on a leasehold basis) at: 1-A T. Shevchenko Blvd., Kyiv 01004
The year built is before1917, a total of 1055.6 sq. m of floor space.
Medical council (the Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre operational managing board)
(was founded in June, 2011)
Director – MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor Galyna F. Biloklytska
O. B. Khomenko, head of Unit No.1, dental therapist (the highest qualification grade)
O. V. Kovaliova, head of the room of Unit No.1, dental therapist (the highest qualification grade) O. V. Gyrina, head of Unit No.2, dental therapist (the highest qualification grade)
T. A. Born, head of the room of Unit No.2, dental therapist (the highest qualification grade)
O. V. Sheinina, head of the Dental Orthopedics Unit, prosthodontist (the highest qualification grade)
G. I. Chupryna, accountant of the Dental Orthopedics Unit (the 2nd qualification grade)
N. P. Khomenko, supply manager
O. P. Prosalova, chief nurse (the highest qualification grade)
Ye. V. Kholiavko, medical record clerk
There are in operation:
- 6 therapeutic rooms
- surgical room
- physiotherapeutic room
- roentgenologic room
- orthopedic room
- dental laboratory
A novel occupational oral hygiene room (Unit No.2)
The Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre consists of 40 doctors:
- 1 MD, Dr. Sc.
- 2 MD, PhDs
- 22 doctors of the highest qualification grade (55%)
- 8 doctors of the 1st qualification grade (20%)
- 5 doctors of the 2nd qualification grade (12,5%)
- 5 doctors do not have any qualification grade (12,5%)
The work plan of the Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre provides for:
І. Institutional arrangements
ІІ. Personnel management
ІІІ. Clinical work
IV. Teaching and guiding
V. Economic operations
Research activity adoption deed:
- Using the current practices of manual scaling in the comprehensive treatment of patients with generalized parodontitis.
- Using water laser massage in the comprehensive treatment of patients with chronic catarrhal gingivitis.
- Using innovative toothbrush “360 Degree Cleaning Tooth” in patients with generalized dental hyperesthesia.
- Administering ointment "Pantestin" when treating canker (due to acute and chronic mechanical injury).
- Administering gel-ointment-enzyme composition when treating exudative-hyperemic forms of oral lichen planus in premenopausal women.
- Administering “Poltava Bischofite” in patients with caries.
- Administering “Givalex” in patients with oral candidosis.
- Examining patients with generalized dental hyperesthesia (master class)
- Alphabet of manual scaling (master class)
- Using apex locator when treating patients with complicated caries (master class)
- Treating patients with oral candidosis (master class)
- Treating patients with non-carious lesions (master class)
The Dental Practical and Training Medical Centre staff members took part in:
- 2 conferences of the “MEDVIN ExpoDental - 2011” forum of the Ukrainian Dental Association;
- V Anniversary Conference of the CIS held by the Ukrainian Society of Periodontists;
- the Ukrainian Dental Association Congress;
- І National Ukrainian Dental Congress;
- 3 research and practical conferences;
- VІ International Congress with the support of the EFP;
- 4 conferences.
MD, Dr. Sc., Full Professor Galyna F. BILOKLYTSKA is:
Member of NMAPE Academic Senate and NMAPE Institute of Dentistry;
In 2000-2006, and since 2012 has been a member of the Specialized Academic Board of O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University;
Since 2004 has been a member of the Specialized Academic Board of NMAPE Institute of Dentistry;
In 2004-2012 was the chairperson of the Approbation Council of NMAPE Institute of Dentistry;
In 2006-2010 was an expert of Surgical Council of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine;
Member of 6 editorial boards of specialized journals.
Since 2006 has been the President of the open public organization “Ukrainian Society of Periodontists”;
Since 2001 has been a member of the Executive Board and Coordinating Board of the Ukrainian Dental Association;
Member of the Attestation Commission in Dentistry at the Chief Administration for Health of Ukraine;
Key advisor in Preventive Dentistry at Polyclinic No. 1 of the State Directorate for Affairs.
Awarded Honorary Certificate of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2004), 2 Honorary Certificates and merit button badges “Maker” of the State Department of Intellectual Property (2006, 2007), Honorary Certificate of the Trade Union of the Health Care Professionals of Kyiv City Administration (2007), Order of Candle (2009), Professor M. F. Danilevsky Medal (2012).
Awarded Honourable Mentions of the Minister of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Rector of NMAPE, Chief Dentist of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.